Rise of the Broken angel

 Prologue

"I will never forgive you Liam Anderson I never accepted you as my husband nor your child if I had another life I will make sure get the punishment, I will punish this whole town along with you, The money that u have so much arrogance I will take all of you from then....." with that Anne took her last breath. It was a very sad moment for Liam He screamed her named " ANNE..WAKE UP ANNE DON'T LEAVE LIKE THIS just do this to me. u hate me i live with your hatred but leave me DON'T. Anne forgave Liam for his deed until the last moment of her life  after all any normal girl couldn't forgave her tormentor like that no matter how much he makes sure that he regrets his action, want make it up to you after breaking you until the core

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be surprise i will rise