Don't be surprise i will rise

Please Massimo don't STOP STOP he kept hovering on her and once he finished he started beating her up like an animal. Sir.. this your is child please don't kill it. She felt something wet under her legs it was blood. plz i am bleeding stop. Massimo's craziness ran for hours. After he finished he went out angrily with bang. Due to dehydration her throat was sore and her voice didn't came out of her mouth. The word help was useless for her with sad smile she fell into her unconsciousness. 

Massimo's POV
Damn the Bitch is pregnant he went straight to John. " John man where are you". I am here and I have negotiate Lana's trade with Rose are you ready. said John. " I don't know she is pregnant". After hearing 
This John was shocked. " But how I  thought you were feeding here pills". I don't know man I just uhhh he said slamming his fist on wall. Hmm I you should do the DNA test so we both r clear. " Yeah you are right and if that's mine then I will abort it for sure mother accept that a child from girl like her and after we will return him to hunter and get our Lana back". Yeah you are right Massimo I can't wait to meet my sister. 
I promise John Lana will be fine. When Massimo went home he realized he had locked rose inside when he went his eyes were wide in shock rose was lying on the pool of blood her white dress was covered in blood he knew this time went too far. He carried his wife's body and went out in hustle.  Laura said" What happened oh my god so much Blood''. I will handle this don't worry take care of mom ok" Once Massimo left Anastasia came out her room and said" What happened Laura what was that noise is my son alright"
No mam rose she was in a very bad condition covered in blood" Anastasia's heart sank as if someone has pulled air from her lungs cuz she was the one who asked for the revenge for her lost daughter but now a wave of guilt was sinking her in a deep darkness. " what must have happened said Anastasia. what else mam you know its regular thing we all hate rose even me cuz you hate her Massimo sir had beaten her many times infront of us even other maids too especially Christine's group. They called her slut whore and many other names". What but never ask her or anyone to behave with her like that". Said Anastasia " Mam everyone loves u here and everyone knows you have never hated anyone and for the first time you showed hatred to rose so we all were sure that she did something bad to you". So how was Rose behaviour was she rude to everyone. " no mam she wasn't infact she was obedient nd never talked back moreover she was a good girl infact I felt bad for her but she still she was smart too whenever she had enough she used to answer Christine in Russian. She was so beautiful her sea blue eyes black hair, fair skin. it made christine even ,ore jealoues
Listening to the word russian Anastasia palm start sweating but Laura continued" oh yes mam their was a time when I heard Rose singing in russian it was a Lullaby when anastasia heard her word she shout  LANA" and then collasped.
 
Chapter two
Massimo took Lana hospital and then said to the doctor" save her doctor ". Oh my god her condition is really bad nurse immediately shift her to the ICU FAST NOW". Massimo was rubbing his temples
Suddenly John's Phone came " yeah tell me". Hunter wants to talk and has finally agreed to our negotiation. " Really damn that's a good new when is he gonna call". " Right now " said john. " what right but I am at the hospital dude". " Hospital! but is everything fine". No John looks I went too far torturing rose she is in serious condition". What are u out of your mind without her we can never 
find lana. " I KNOW OK I KNOW... calming himself down listen i am coming to talk with that bastard". Massimo went from there to John's place. HIs men were tracing John and finally hunter picked up.  "I got your message I am ready i will fixed the location". What are we gonna do Rose is seriously injured in hospital and how are we gonna fix this. I... Massimo's phone rang " hello"
"Sir madam has fainted she is asking for rose i guess plz sir come fast"
Massimo called John










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rise of the Broken angel